1. Legal notice and information
In this space, the user can find all the information related to the Legal Terms and Conditions that define the relationship between users and the owner as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of users and customers in full compliance with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data of users.
The user undertakes to make proper use of this website in accordance with the Law, with this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, may be applicable.
This legal notice and information (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the Internet service skeleton-id.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) that Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. makes available to Internet users.
Company: Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop.
Address: C/ AVE MARÍA, 4-6ºB
2. Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with the Owner. Thus, the user agrees to use the Website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the Website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the Website. Regarding the contents of this Website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by the Owner;
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or the Owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the Website, skeleton-id.com, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the Owner or third parties, or that could damage, render useless or overload the skeleton-id.com portal, or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the Website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the owner cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in its electronic documents and files contained therein, although it uses all the necessary means and security measures.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this web site, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of elabrelatas. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by elabrelatas.
The user knows and accepts that the entire web site, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, you must notify this circumstance to the Holder indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she acts in the event that the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
4. Insertion of hyperlinks
Users and any person intending to establish a hyperlink between their own website or portal and the skeleton-id.com website must comply with the following conditions:
- The hyperlink shall only allow access to the home page of the website, but may not reproduce it in any way.
- No frame shall be created on the pages of the website.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about the pages of the website and the services provided.
- Under no circumstances shall it be understood that Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. has authorized the hyperlink or that it has in any way accepted the services offered or provided from the website from which the hyperlink is established.
- Except for the signs that form part of the hyperlink itself, the page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any distinctive sign of those recognized by current legislation as belonging to Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain contents contrary to any third party rights, nor illicit information or contents, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- Hyperlinks to the sites of others that do not belong to the skeleton-id.com domain are also included on the website. These are not managed by or are the responsibility of Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop.
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. is not responsible for the contents incorporated therein or the services provided and, therefore, expressly excludes its liability for any infringement of any kind that may be incurred by the managing entity.
6. Cookies Policy
You can consult our cookies policy here.
7. Duration and suspension of services
Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. reserves the right to suspend services when it deems appropriate and, in particular, to those users who do not comply with the provisions of this legal notice.
In case any user has any doubt about these legal conditions or any comment about skeleton-id.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified on this website February 14, 2023