Company: Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop.
Address: C/ Ave María, 4, 6ºB, 24402 Ponferrada (Spain)
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop.. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Panacea Cooperative Research S. Coop. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We won’t share your data with other entities. We securely store your data on protected servers within the EU.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email listed below.
Google Analytics & Cookies
We use Google Analytics on our website. This is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (hereinafter: Google). Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Google guarantees that it will follow the EU’s data protection regulations when processing data in the United States. The Google Analytics service is used to analyze how our website is used. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our site.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer, to help analyse how you use the site. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is normally transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the website operator. Google will not associate the IP address transferred by your browser as part of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Our terms on conditions are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of: PONFERRADA (Léon), Spain.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org